Why choose Pipette.com as your Calibration Provider?
- We are ISO 17025, ISO 9001 Accredited, and FDA Approved with 20+ years of experience.
- Standard 24 – 48 hour turnaround time on pipettes.
- Calibration Technicians are trained to calibrate and repair all make and models of liquid handling instruments (singles, multichannels, electronics, bottletop dispensers, etc.).
- We use the highest quality Mettler Toledo 5, 6, & 7 place balances to ensure the greatest precision and accuracy (all balances are situated on stone tables, and never move).
- We offer a FREE Pipette Management & Audit Preparatory Software (TPM™) that tracks ALL information necessary to pass audits & abide by CLIA standards (Calibration Reports, Calibration History, GMP/GLP Reports, Calibration Statistical Data, etc.). This is a complimentary service offered to our calibration customers, which no other competitor offers.
- We provide free 2nd Day shipping (both ways) for customers sending 5+ pipettes (expedited options available upon request). We also do free local pick-ups in the San Diego area.
- All first time customers receive a 10% discount on service for their initial calibration.
- Earn upwards of 2% back towards purchase credits to be used within 90 days of calibration.